Introducing the world's first aluminum table for the stand-up performer!
This is the finest suitcase table available on the market today. Andy Amyx has used this table for years and now wants to share it with magic world. This will be the last suitcase table you will ever buy.
- Frame made from 6105-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion providing ultimate tensile strength of 38,000 lbs./sq. in. and a yield strength of 35,000 lbs./sq. in. minimum
- Frame is completely assembled using high strength fasteners. This means there is no warping or lowered strength due to welding
- Special 2º Drop-Lock Feature of the aluminum extrusion provides maximum locking pressure between framing members and fasteners for guard against vibration
- Medium-Soft swivel casters on all four corners for maximum control and mobility during movement
- CNC machined brass accents added to frame ends for added touch of class
- Hand made 5052 aluminum sheet panels finished in chaotic (Brush) pattern.
- Production Limited to only 5 Units - Don't Delay!
Also Available in Circular Finish.
Table Dimensions are as follows:
Open - 37" H x 23.125" W x 14.5" D ( 93cm x 58cm x 36cm)
Closed - 23.71" H x 23.125" W x 15.65" D ( 60cm x 58cm x 39cm)
Table Weight Approximately 30 lbs.